300 E 9 Mile RD
Ferndale MI 48220
Thank you for your interest in participating in the City of Ferndale Compost Pilot Program. We appreciate Please fill out this survey to confirm your participation and qualify to receive your materials.
To reduce your waste most effectively, restaurants should compost both pre and post-consumer waste. This means both the scraps from cooking, and the waste from customer’s meals.
Please review the list of acceptable materials below to see if the compost pilot program meets your business needs.
What compactor area does your business use for its waste?
What is the category of your business?
1. What organic material does your business produce? (Check all that apply)
2. Do you currently compost food waste or other materials?
3. Why are you interested in participating in the compost pilot? (Check all that apply)
4. Do you believe your business has the capacity to participate in this program?
5. The Zero Waste Program Coordinator will offer in-person training to walk through the program instructions and best practices. Are you interested in scheduling a training session?
I agree to participate in this program with the understanding that I must complete a 6-month program survey in April and a post-program survey in the Fall of 2022.
We want you to succeed in this program and will be available to help your business at each step of the program. You will hear from the City regarding your registration soon.